Children's and Liturgical Opera Company, LLC
CONTACT and ORDERING
NOTE: Payment arrangements can be flexible and creative. Options:
1. Contact us by phone at 610-573-4141.
2. E-mail us at email@example.com with your order or to discuss your needs.
3. Use the PayPal button and follow PayPal's instructions.
4. Mail your order, along with a check to cover both purchase and shipping, to
CHILDREN'S AND LITURGICAL OPERA COMPANY, LLC
135 North 28th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
(Check should be made out to the Children's and Liturgical Opera Company.)
YOU PAY A FLAT FEE and get MANY THINGS at ONCE:
We have thought carefully about how to work out our prices. Your one payment gives you: 1) a new, unmarked, spiral-bound score, 2) an identical unbound score with pages printed on one side only (for easy copying), 3) permission for purchaser to make sufficient copies for cast/choir members, accompanist(s), orchestra members and conductor and 4) permission for purchaser to use the work for productions/worship services within the church, group, opera company, school or any other organization of the purchaser. NOTE: if you choose to have your materials transmitted electronically as PDF files, the cost is considerably less.
NOTE: For those of you who have Finale 2011 software, scores may be electronically transmitted. Scores may also be converted to PDF files and sent as attachments to an email as well. Prices are lower in these cases.
AGREEMENT & CONDITIONS
1) The sale takes place in Pennsylvania, and the contract of sale is final only when the purchaser's offer is accepted in Pennsylvania. (Price includes sales tax.) 2) The purchaser is not authorized to recopy scores for any other church, group, opera company, ballet company, school or any other organization. 3) The composer (Susan Hulsman Bingham) and publisher (Children's and Liturgical Opera Company, LLC) must be prominently featured in all press releases, performance programs, credits, posters, fliers, radio and television spots (if used) and all other publicity, and the Opera Company's contact information (found at bottom of this page) must be included in performance program(s), major publicity and credits. (In the case of church service music [anthems, psalm settings, motets, mass settings], inclusion of the name of the composer is sufficient.)
We will do our best to find the right piece for you. Scores, tapes, CDs, videotapes and DVDs must be purchased outright. If within 30 days (and before performance), you find that your purchase does not fit your needs, you may, at our option, either 1) return all copies of all materials purchased (which must be in new condition and unmarked) for a refund of the full amount minus initial shipping and handling costs or 2) make an exchange for another work. Price difference for scores, shipping and handling costs will be taken into account.
Children's and Liturgical Opera Company
library's other works:
Chancel (liturgical) Operas
Children's Operas, Chamber Operas Ballets
Music for Worship Miscellaneous pieces
Form How to Contact Us